We are very proud to work with the following people and thank them for their amazing generosity and vision in supporting our work, both on and off stage.
Summer 2013 is presented in assoc. with
Audio Description supported by
The Importance of Being Earnest
Thursday 13 June
|Barlow Robbins||Monday 17 June|
|Barringtons Solicitors||Tuesday 18 June|
|Smith & Williamson||Wednesday 19 June|
|Thesis Asset Management||Friday 21 June|
|Surrey Chambers of Commerce||Monday 24 June|
|Kim Finnis, Solicitor||Tuesday 25 June|
|abi Ltd||Wednesday 26 June|
|TWM Solicitors||Thursday 27 June|
As You Like It
|Bennewith & Co Accountancy||Friday 19 July|
|Surrey Chambers of Commerce||Monday 22 July|
|Chapters Financial||Thursday 25 July|
Big Yellow Storage Performance TBC
GSC also gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Trusts and Foundations who also help make our work possible:
The Eagle Radio Charitable Trust
Garfield Weston Foundation
|The Rowan Bentall Trust
The Foundation for Sports and the Arts
Subsidised storage facilities provided by
Thanks also to
To find out how you can benefit from supporting GSC visit the Sponsor GSC tab above or for more information please contact Sarah Gobran on 07957 440866 or email us
Why support us?
Since 2006, more than 28,000 people have enjoyed our professional site-specific productions of Shakespeare. As an unsubsidised charity, we receive no core funding and rely heavily on ticket sales and the vision and generosity of our corporate sponsors, trusts and donations.
The support of locally based companies is crucial to our continued success. In return, a relationship with our high-profile events gives you:
• distinctive exposure in Guildford and the surrounding area
• a unique way to entertain existing/prospective clients, or a great way to reward staff
• an exceptional opportunity to support the local community, its economy and cultural well-being
...but don't just take our word for it read our Testimonials
Working with previous sponsors and listening to their needs, we have created two fabulous value sponsor packages which, depending on the level of involvement you wish to have, will guarantee to put you and your business centre stage.
“GSC are creative and easy to work with - and always amazing results.
Their productions are an asset to Guildford and one of our gems in terms
of a visitor attraction.”
Diana Roberts, Tourism Marketing & Development Mgr. Guildford Borough Council
"We have entertained our clients at recent shows and [GSC] have
offered first class service making the experience really memorable.”
Louise Punter, Chief Exec. Surrey Chambers of Commerce
"ramsac have had the pleasure of sponsoring the GSC in the past.
I would have no hesitation in endorsing GSC's corporate opportunities to
other businesses in a similar position."
Dan May, Operations Dir. ramsac (sponsors 2010 & 2011)
The simplest and most cost-effective way to help us continue to develop our work is to become a Performance Sponsor.
Your generous support will be linked to a specific GSC performance, and in return you'll receive:
Hospitality for staff & clients:
• 10 reserved tickets & souvenir programmes, with a 10% discount on further ticket purchases.
Unique ways to publicise your support:
Performance Sponsorship is £495
(Sponsor a performance in both Summer & Winter Seasons for just £900)
To discuss your preferred performance to sponsor, or if you have any questions, please call Matt Pinches on 01483 304384, or email us.
A higher profile, more integrated sponsorship option, delivering distinctive coverage to around 2.1 million people over a 4 month period.
Your logo will be prominently positioned on all print publicity as ‘Principal Sponsor’, including:
• 45,000 quality flyers (35,000 distributed by Royal Mail to homes
in Guildford and Godalming)
• 4-sheet posters at Guildford Main Station (seen by 172,000 people every week)
• 200 posters (A0 – A4, including 5 x GBC banner board sites in town centre)
• 2 x 12ft PVC banners
• At least 2 15x3 adverts in Surrey Advertiser (readership 116,500 per week) with your logo featured
• Full-page advert in Yvonne Arnaud Theatre brochure (seen by 38,000 people)*
• All Press Releases
• Your banner stand or GSC A-board, displayed prominently at every performance (seen by over 3000 people)
• A full-page advert in our glossy 20-page B5 Souvenir Programme** (1000 printed)
• A web-link from our Current Season page to your web site (3000+ page views for Summer 2011).
Tickets & Concessions
• 20 tickets, reserved ‘best in the house’, for you to
use as you wish.
• 20 Souvenir programmes.
• 20 complimentary cushions
• 10% discount on further ticket purchases for the production.
• Invitations to the Press Night Performance & Reception.
• 5 complimentary bottles of wine.
Principal Sponsorship: £2500
To discuss your Principal Sponsorship, or if you have any questions, please call Matt Pinches on 01483 304384, or email us
NB Every Summer we seek 2 Principal Sponsors. If you would like exclusivity of the Summer Season please do contact us.