We are very proud to work with the following people and thank them for their amazing generosity and vision in supporting our work, both on and off stage.
Autumn 2015 Performance Sponsors
The Foyle Foundation
The Eagle Radio Charitable Trust
Garfield Weston Foundation
Surrey County Council Local Committee
The Rowan Bentall Trust
SC Johnson Wax
Thanks also to
Subsidised storage facilities provided by
To find out how you can benefit from supporting GSC visit the Sponsor GSC tab above or for more information please contact Matt Pinches on 07971 234141 or email us
Arts Council England
King Lear 2015. Photo Steve Porter
A Year* in Numbers... Our Cultural Impact
*Sept 2014 - Sept 2015
What does your sponsorship mean to GSC?
We are proud to earn 75% of our income and currently only receive public funding on a project related basis. As an unsubsidised charity we rely on the vision and generosity of our business sponsors and donors who help us make up the shortfall each year. With your help we can continue to inspire and nurture more of the audiences of tomorrow.
In return, a relationship with our high-profile events gives you:
...but don't just take our word for it read our Testimonials
“Creative and easy to work with - and always amazing results. Their productions are an asset to Guildford and one of our gems in terms of a visitor attraction.” Diana Roberts, Tourism Marketing & Development Mgr. Guildford Borough Council
Audience Member (2013)
The Taming of the Shrew 2015, Photo Mark Dean
The simplest and most cost-effective way to help us continue to develop our work is to become a Performance Sponsor.
Your generous support will be linked to a specific GSC performance, and in return you'll receive:
Publicising your support:
Hospitality for staff & clients:
• 10 reserved tickets & souvenir programmes, with a 10% discount on further ticket purchases.
Sponsorship rates 2015
To discuss your preferred performance to sponsor, or if you have any questions, please call Matt Pinches on 07971 234141, or email us.
The Wind in the Willows, 2015 Photo: Steve Porter
A higher profile, more integrated sponsorship option, delivering distinctive coverage over a 4 month period.
Publicising your support:
Your logo will be prominently positioned on all print publicity as ‘Principal Sponsor’, including:
• 70,000 quality flyers (60,000 distributed by Royal Mail to homes
in Guildford and Godalming)
• 200 posters (A0 – A4, including 5 x GBC banner board sites in town centre)
• 4 x 12ft PVC banners
• 15x3 advert with your logo in Surrey Advertiser (readership 116,500 per week)
• Full-page advert with your logo in Yvonne Arnaud Theatre brochure (seen by 38,000 people)*
• All Press Releases and e-shots to the mailing list (4000+ addresses)
• Your banner stand or GSC A-board, displayed prominently at every performance
• A full-page advert in our glossy B5 Souvenir Programme
• Your logo and web-link from our Current Season page to your web site
*subject to timing; NOT for Autumn 2015
• 30 ‘best in the house’ tickets, reserved for you to
use as you wish.
• 30 Souvenir programmes.
• 30 complimentary cushions
• 10% discount on further ticket purchases for the production.
Principal Sponsorship £2750
To discuss your Principal Sponsorship, or if you have any questions, please call Matt Pinches on 07971 234141, or email us
NB If you would like exclusivity of the Summer Season please contact us to discuss a preferential package